In my many trials of samples and subscription box items, new stores and healthy finds, I have come across some fantastic products. Here are some of my absolute favorites for this month!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream– $26.50- [BENEFITS: super moisturizing, no scent and doesn’t pill][TIPS FOR USE: use after showering at night when your face is wet]
- MAYBELLINE Pumped Up! Colossal Volum’Express– $7.99- [BENEFITS: super voluminous, very inexpensive and super wet][TIPS FOR USE: curl your lashes before and do 2 coats]
- Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Scent Clear Gel– $7.47 (2-Pack)- [BENEFITS: smells amazing, great deal, lasts for hours][TIPS FOR USE: buy in a two-pack for the best deal]
Fashion/ Accessories :
- Be & D Big City Sneakers– $128.00- [BENEFITS: super comfortable, incredibly cute, a total conversation piece][STYLE TIPS: stripped crop top, high waisted skinny jeans and a hot pink statement necklace really amp up these hot shoes]
- Shiny Statement Necklace– $17.90- [BENEFITS: matches with EVERY outfit, super inexpensive, dresses up every look][STYLE TIPS: pair with a scoop neck t-shirt, leather sneakers and dark wash jeans]
- White Cheddar Popcorners-$1.99- [BENEFITS: super cheesy, reasonably priced, gluten free, healthier than regular chips][TIPS FOR ENJOYMENT: nachos on these babies are so delicious]
- AppleApple GoGo SqueeZ– $0.99- [BENEFITS: a childhood favorite packed in a convenient pouch, super tasty, gluten free][TIPS FOR ENJOYMENT: great for on the go and easy to put in a purse or briefcase]
I hope you enjoyed my favorites! Keep sharing and communicating!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored.